Posted on Sep 27, 2020

Canada College of Education Toronto

Now all online courses are at low price and tax. International students can apply for letter of admission LOA.
you need LOA to get Study Permit from IRCC Canada. apply for ESL or French language. IELTS, CELPIP, TESOL, TOEFL are avaiable online. apply now,
call: 416-926-0540
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.